As a first-year 501 c 3, sponsorships are the lifeblood of our programming. Our corporate sponsors provide necessary funding to help keep our programming no- and low-cost for all girls and families. We are currently seeking corporate support and partnership for our 2020-2021 year of camps, Builder Girls Clubs & Women@Work Workshops.
$1000: Sponsors 2 girls to attend our scholarship-based Explorer Girls (9-12 year olds) 2-day camp
$2500: Sponsors 20 Girls for a YEAR of Builder Girls Club at a Middle School (13-14 year olds)
$5000: Underwrites one week of Summer Progressive Build Lab & Academy for 40 Girls (9-15)
Tradie Lady Lab
$10000: Supports one 10-week scholarship-based cohort (15 women) in a future-proof lab workshop: Plumbing, Welding, 3D Printing, Drone Technologist
$25000: Supports an entire summer session of programming for girls 9-15
Here are 4 ways your company can support She Built This City:
- Corporate giving/social good: Corporate donors can designate the program best-suited for the mission and priorities of your business. All corporate sponsors receive social media acknowledgment and recognition on individual program pages.
- Employee donation matching: Double Your Impact! Many companies have matching gift programs that will match one-for-one, or even double, tax-deductible contributions made by their employees. Check today to see if your company’s matching gift program will help you maximize your support for She Built This City.
- Corporate Teambuilding & Workshops: Our custom-designed corporate workshops allow for a full-day or half-day of team-building and hands-on building. PLUS – walk away with a project! Our program fees provide sustainable revenue to support our no- and low-cost women’s programming.
- In-kind/Material/Labor donations: She Built This City relies on corporate partners who donate materials, supplies, tools, volunteer instruction time and software to help us change the #20PercentBy2020 statistics – and need for 3 million tradeworkers by 2028. In-kind donations boost our ability to provide free and low-cost service projects to communities in need of curated projects, such as libraries, greenhouses, table gardens, She-Sheds and more…
All corporate sponsors receive:
- Social media acknowledgment on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Listing in our annual Impact Report
- Listing as a Donor on a specific program page (optional)
- An employee field trip to visit She Built This City (optional)
Donors who contribute at the Tradie Lady & Changemaker level will receive a custom wall tile on the community wall at She Built This City’s Innovation Workshop, amongst the names of our girls and other funders and partners.