Donate To She Built This City
Let’s Make A Difference Together!
2 years ago in December, Demi Knight Clark founded She Built This City to fight for equity in the trades and create pathways for women and future generations. Since then, we have been actively making an impact in our community while fighting against gender inequality in the trades industry. 2021 has been filled with connections, partnerships, training, building and lots of love. For our Birthday, we ask that you consider making a donation so that we can make an even bigger impact in 2022. If interested, please take a look at out Birthday Wishlist below!
Thank you for supporting She Built This City, we wouldn’t be here without our Spark Igniters!
Here are 4 ways your company can support She Built This City:
- Corporate giving/social good: Corporate donors can designate the program best-suited for the mission and priorities of your business. All corporate sponsors receive social media acknowledgment and recognition on individual program pages.
- Employee donation matching: Double Your Impact! Many companies have matching gift programs that will match one-for-one, or even double, tax-deductible contributions made by their employees. Check today to see if your company’s matching gift program will help you maximize your support for She Built This City.
- Corporate Teambuilding & Workshops: Our custom-designed corporate workshops allow for a full-day or half-day of team-building and hands-on building. PLUS – walk away with a project! Our program fees provide sustainable revenue to support our no- and low-cost women’s programming.
- In-kind/Material/Labor donations: She Built This City relies on corporate partners who donate materials, supplies, tools, volunteer instruction time and software to help us change the #20PercentBy2020 statistics – and need for 3 million tradeworkers by 2028. In-kind donations boost our ability to provide free and low-cost service projects to communities in need of curated projects, such as libraries, greenhouses, table gardens, She-Sheds and more…
All corporate sponsors receive:
- Social media acknowledgment on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
- Listing in our annual Impact Report
- Listing as a Donor on a specific program page (optional)
- An employee field trip to visit She Built This City (optional)
Donors who contribute at the Tradie Lady & Changemaker level will receive a custom wall tile on the community wall at She Built This City’s Innovation Workshop, amongst the names of our girls and other funders and partners.
To learn more about cash and in-kind corporate sponsorships, please contact our Founder, Demi Knight Clark – firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are a few of our supporters: